6.13.2008

Water Filters


Can anyone tell me the logic behind where Walmart puts its water filters? When I first moved in with Dustin after we got married, we went to Walmart to get some things we needed with our many gift cards and returns. Well, we live at the end of Pelucia Water lines in the boone-docks, and our water can get icky. So, I wanted a water filter pitcher. They were no where to be found. A few months later to my surprise I saw them on the sale display in the middle isle. So, I got my pitcher. Now it has been two months, so it is time for a new filter. Well, I was in Walmart looking for the replacement filters, and they were, again, no where to be found. To my surprise I found a helpful Walmart employee in bedding. She looked with me on three different isles, and finally she found them. Do you know where they were!?! Tell me the logic behind this. They were in AIR FILTERs section. Why in the world do they put them there?!

1 comment:

Alicia P. said...

That also explains why the letter "F" is missing from all those children's puzzles...