10.23.2009

My Mom's Chicken Pot Pie

If there is one thing I learned and love to get from my mom are her quick and easy recipes for weeknight dinners. With the cooler weather in town for a spell, I have been cooking more often. So I thought I would share one of my favorite recipes that I learned from my mom growing up.

Mom's Chicken Pot Pie
Ingredients:
  • 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breast (cut into bite sized pieces)
  • 1 pkg. all ready pie crust
  • 1 can Vege-All
  • 2 cans cream of potato soup
  • 1 can full of milk
  • Pepper to taste
Steps:
  • Step 1: Boil Chicken until cooked.
  • Step 2: Mix chicken with all ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
  • Step 3: Line a round baking dish with one pie crust.
  • Step 4: Pour mixture into pie crust.

  • Step 5: Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown.

ENJOY!!!

No comments: