8.18.2010

Tackle Box Cupcakes

My husband's birthday always calls for something special. Like the last two years I have created him a birthday cake designed from his momentary obsession. This summer he has been fishing more weekends than not, so it was only fitting to create for him something that had to do with fishing. That is how I decided to create the tackle box of cupcakes. Each Cookies n' Cream cupcake has a different tackle piece, and the cupcakes were placed on the shelves and inside an actual tackle box. I had to disassemble the tackle box in order to reassemble it back with each shelve having enough room for a cupcake.

1 comment:

stacymelton said...

You are soooo talented!!! I love all your cupcakes! Becky said i've got to try your key lime! I'll have to put an order in next time I'm in Gwood!