10.30.2014

Sadie's Nursery

Sadie's nursery has a navy, coral, and gold color scheme with mint accents. I wanted it to be girly without being so girly it couldn't grow with her. I have to thank my mom for sewing the bedding again! I created the prints and printed myself for her collage over her bed. I made felt roses to jazz up the lamp shade over her bed as a mobile. Painted the junk store dresser and old door headboard, I made for my room as a teen, to match. Then, Dean and I painted the canvas in the coordinating colors. I am very please with how it turned out, pictures just don't do it justice in my opinion. With the contrast of navy walls and white wainscoting, it is almost impossible to get a good picture, for this non-photographer!

Here is the board of all the ideas I used and some I didn't. Enjoy!

No comments: