5.28.2010

Master Bath Remodel

I am finally going to reveal the transformation of my master bathroom. It was the most drastically changed room of our house. We had to rip up carpet, yucky bathroom carpet, rip out wall paper, yucky bambo floor to ceiling wallpaper, and remove antique toilet and sink before we could paint the walls, have someone else hang crown molding, after we tried :), put up beadboard, wainscoting, and baseboards, install new lighting, install the re-purposed dresser vanity, install the new toilet and new shower fixtures, and hang curtains. Sounds easy, but some things were easy and some were a nightmare. So here are the before and afters.

The Vanity. New lighting and new vanity.


The tub. I love this tub, but we still want to get it refinished.


The toilet. Not a good shot of the new toilet, but you get the picture.


And the shower area, complete with new curtains.


On of my favorite things in my bathroom is my new vanity. We took an antique dresser, refinished, cut the hole in the top for the sink, and cut out the back and some of the drawer space to fit the plumbing.


And wallah, we have a new vanity.

No comments: