10.06.2011

Firsts - First Day

I thought I'd better start blogging about Dean before I get too behind. To cover what I've missed blogging, I am going to start a series of Dean's firsts. So here goes for Dean's First Day!

Here is Dean's First Picture taken by his Daddy during is First Cry on his First Day in this world! This is how I remember my First Sight of him. I just remember thinking how big his mouth was!
Here is his First Weigh, weighing at a whopping 10lbs 3oz. He was also 20.5 inches long. And the day before we were told the estimated weight was 9lbs 7oz. I thought they were off, but didn't realize they were off in the heavier direction!
Here is the First Time Dad!
That's one proud Daddy!

Here Dean is being held for the First time by:
His Grammy
His G-Paw
His MiMi
 His Aunt Lindsey
His First Cousins, Chloe and Preslee.
Right after this was taken Preslee not so gently patted Dean on the head. He didn't mind though. :) These girls love some baby Dean!

 Well that was the First Day. Oh, I guess I should post his First Picture with Mommy!

I couldn't love him more!

More firsts to be posted shortly!

No comments: