9.08.2009

Hotty Toddy! Go Rebels!

When turning my alumni calendar to September, my heart fluttered to see the picture of the month. The Ole Miss stadium in all its glory! I love some Rebel Football and am so excited for our teams high ranking this year. I wanted to share some pictures of game days in the past that bring back some great memories. I got my images ready, but wanted to wait till closer to game day to post. I was planning on posting this Sunday, but forgot once the game started. I don't get to go to many games anymore, but that doesn't keep me from cheering the Rebels on from my living room. Congrats Ole Miss on your first of many wins this season!!!
I hate that I don't have any with Dustin, but He took me to my first game and taught me all about football. :) We had some fun times together my first year at Ole Miss! Boy do I miss hearing the band. The band, the cheering, and of course the BBQ nachos are what I miss the most about not being there on game day. I still get to watch them play, but it is not the same without those blisters on my feet from walking around in sandals all day. LOL! I hopefully will be going to a game or two this year, if Dustin can get us some tickets that is. I am crossing my fingers, but I am not going to be pulling out the skirt and sandals come game day this time. I think a red blouse, pants, and some comfortable shoes will do just fine since I won't be in the student section surrounded by sorority girls and frat boys.

No comments: